We’re now back home in Estonia. We were welcomed by a beautiful winter wonderland but it definitely takes some time to get used to totally different temperatures. Luckily in here Spring is also peeking behind the corner and the sunshine is already really warming :).
Our flight back home went well and big thanks to Finnair who for some reason gave us seats with bigger legroom :)!
During this week I’ll write posts about our total travel budget, reviews of different accommodations we stayed and much more! Stay tuned!
But now to Bali. Here is our budget based on 45 days. As usual it’s daily averages for 2 people.
- Groceries (different food items and all other similar things) in Bali these were actually our biggest expenses since quite often we cooked home and bought different fruits in huge quantities (plus also other sweet snacks 🙂) – 137.000 rupiah.
- Transport (in case of Bali it contains mostly scooter rental and gas + trips to/from airport. In total our scooter rent was 1.3 million rupiah and for gas I paid 530.000 rupiah. Our total mileage was about 2500km) – 43.600 rupiah
- Eating out. (mostly local food mixed with pizzas and other similar) – 115.000 rupiah
- Entrance fees (various temples, beaches, tourist attractions) – 15.800 rupiah
- Shopping. (This time we bought a lot of souvenirs 🙂 but they are really inexpensive!) – 37.800 rupiah
- Other (mobile internet, gym access, massage, scooter tickets, additional accommodations) – 56.900 rupiah
In total we spent 1100€ + accommodations costs 495€.
What to see (in no particular order):
- Uluwatu temple
- Tanah Lot temple
- Melasti beach
- Suluban Uluwatu beach
- Gunung Payung beach
- Nusa Dua area
- Tegenungan waterfall
- Tegallalang rice terrace
- Tukad Cepung waterfall
- Amed region
- Mountain roads at northern side of Bali
- Mount Batur and Lake Batur
- Air Panas Banjar hot springs
- Pura Batu Kursi temple and hills
- Pemuteran snorkeling
- Menjangan island
All the best!